Shackle Key Fob
This key fob can hold up to 8 keys. (Photos shown are regular Yale® keys.)
1. Use a Phillips screwdriver to disassemble the shackle from the locking pin.
2. Insert locking pin to one side of the shackle and through one side of the leather.
3. Insert the desired number of keys through the locking pin.
3. Insert the locking pin to the other side of the leather and shackle.
4. Tighten using the screwdriver. Once tight, give a good further 45-degree twist to secure the locking pin. Ensure not to further tighten as this may loosen the locking pin thread.
* Prices may change without prior notice.
Out of stock